- PA 309 between E. Hopewell Road and Center Valley Parkway in Upper Saucon Township due to flooding;
- Landis Mill Road between Weyhill Drive and Old Bethlehem Pike in Upper Saucon Township due to flooding;
- Old Bethlehem Pike/Oakhurst Drive between Stonesthrow Road and Old Bethlehem Pike in Upper Saucon Township due to flooding;
- Shankweiler/Orefield Road between PA 309 and Coffeetown Road in North Whitehall Township due to flooding;
- Blue Church/Mill Road between Blue Church and Gun Club roads in Upper Saucon Township due to flooding;
- Reports of flooding at 309 and Huckleberry Drive in Upper Saucon. Fire police have been called to the scene.
- Reports are coming in that Vera Cruz Road is closed betweek 145 and Lanark Rd.
Editor's Note: Patch will be covering the impact of the storm throughout the weekend. Please share your observations and photos by commenting, uploading a photo to a published story, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
On Upper Saucon Patch, we take our local storm coverage seriously. We will have a continuous stream of information here on flooded roads to avoid.
Currently, all roadways are reported clear. Roads we will be keeping a close eye on include:
- Limeport Pike
- Route 378
- Route 309
- Main Street in Coopersburg