Patch Test Dummies Take On: Bear Creek Mountain Resort
Your local Patch editors ski for the first time and live to tell the tale
Ah, New Year's resolutions. Is it me, or are they rather cliché these days?
"I want to spend more time with family and friends."
"I want to lose weight."
"I want to quit smoking."
Don't get me wrong, these things are all good resolutions to strive for, but I think it's time to start thinking outside of the box and to start challenging yourself.
And that's just what your local Patch editors are doing.
I would like to introduce the "Patch Test Dummies." These dummies are your editors from Nazareth, Mallory Vough; Upper Saucon, Elizabeth Rich; and Hellertown/Lower Saucon, Josh Popichak. Oh, and whatever other editors we can rope into coming along.
We've made it our resolution to try out all of the fun, adventurous activities we could find right here in the Lehigh Valley.
From skiing to roller coasters to zip lining, we're going to try it all and let you, our ever-loyal readers, know what the experience was like and what you can expect.
After doing some research, this is our "to-do" list:
- Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom – www.dorneypark.com
- The Rink at Lehigh Valley – http://www.lehighvalleyicearena.com/
- Steel Ice Center – http://www.steelicecenter.com
- North Summit Climbing Gym – http://www.northsummitclimbing.com/
- Lehigh Valley Grand Prix – http://www.lehighvalleygrandprix.com/
- Dutch Springs – http://dutchsprings.com/
- Whitewater Challengers - Lehigh River – http://www.whitewaterchallengers.com/
- Delaware River Tubing – http://www.delawarerivertubing.com/
- Lehigh Valley Laser Tag – http://www.palasertag.com/
If you know of an adventure not listed above that you'd like us to test out, let us know! We'll never back down from a challenge!