Post Snow Day Planner
What to do with the family this weekend
• SWEET AND SASSY’S VALENTINE’S PARTY (www.sweetandsassy.com)
Where/When: Friday Night, February 4th, 7 to 9pm
Why Go: Includes a limo ride around the Promenade, party up-do, glittery face- painting, nail art, and more!
Pricing: $35 per girl. Get a $5 Sassy Buck when signing up two or more girls at the same time.
• SUPER BACH! (www.bach.org)
Where/When: Zoellner Arts Center, Lehigh University
Why Go: It’s a collage of Bach as seen through the eyes of the area’s young poets, painters, and Bach aficionados.
Pricing: Tickets available online- $17 Adults/ $6 Students (up to 22)
• Barnes and Noble Story Time (www.barnesandnoble.com)
Where/When: Barnes and Noble at the Promenade Shops, February 3rd at 10am
Why Go: Children love listening to stories and the Starbucks Café inside the store is an added bonus for moms.
Pricing: Free; food/ drinks for purchase
• SOUTHERN LEHIGH PUBLIC LIBRARY INFANT STORY TIME (www.solehipl.org)
Where/When: February 3rd, 10:30 to 11:15
Why Go: Fun for mom and baby. The simple stories will use song and creative movement. For ages birth to 23 months.
• Southern Lehigh Girls Junior Varsity Basketball vs. Palisades (www.slsd.org)
Where/When: Southern Lehigh High School Junior High at 4pm, Junior Varsity at 6pm
Why Go: Support your local team!